What is an electric door closer? With the advancement of technology, electric door closers are now one of the more popular door closers on the market. Its use in safety passages in public buildings is becoming more and more frequent.
1. Working principle of electric door closer
1. The electric door closer enables the door leaf to realize the function of automatic closing through electronic control. From the perspective of the structure of the electric door closer, the interior is a solenoid valve and a strong spring, which is suitable for the normally open fire door, which can make the fire door normally open.
2. The electric door closer consists of the main body of the electric door closer and the guide groove. The main body is installed in the guide groove of the door frame and installed in the door leaf (as shown in the figure). The electric door closer is mainly composed of a shell, a spring, a ratchet, an electromagnet, a rotating arm, a guide rail, etc. The rigidity of rods, paddles, etc. cannot be guaranteed, and it is easy to deform or jam or even fall apart.
3. It is networked with the fire protection system, usually without electricity, so that the fire door can stay and open and close at will within the range of 0-180 degrees. In case of fire, the controlled release (DC24v) energy storage mechanism generates torque, closes the door leaf by itself, and restores (0.1S) no power state by itself, and gives a feedback signal. In the case that the door has not been reset after being released, the function of the non-positioning door closer can be realized, so that the fire door becomes a movable fire door. After the alarm is removed, it needs to be reset manually, and after reset, the door can be kept normally open.
Second, the composition of the electric door closer:
The electric door closer consists of the main body of the electric door closer and the guide groove. The main body of the electric door closer is installed at the door frame, and the guide groove is installed at the door leaf. The electric door closer is mainly composed of parts such as shell, rotating arm, guide rail, electromagnet, spring, ratchet and so on. Its structure is relatively complicated. , There are more than 60 kinds of small parts, some parts are more important, if the quality of these parts is not good enough, it is very easy to cause the electric door closer to fall apart.
Third, the installation method of electric door closer
1. The common standard usage is to install the door closer on the hinge side and the door opening side. When so installed, the arms of the door closer protrude outward at approximately 90° to the door frame.
2. The door closer is installed on the side opposite to the hinge side where the door is closed. Usually an extra bracket supplied with the door closer is mounted to the arm parallel to the door frame. This usage is typically on outward-facing exterior doors that are reluctant to install door closers outside the building.
3. The body of the door closer is installed on the door frame instead of the door, and the door closer is on the opposite side of the hinge of the door. This usage can also be used on exterior doors that open outwards, especially those with a narrow upper edge and not wide enough space to accommodate the door closer body.
4. Vertical door closers (built-in vertical door closers) are erect and invisible on the inside of one side of the shaft of the door leaf. The screws and components cannot be seen from the outside.